About and criteria
This award recognises outstanding commitment to apprentices and apprenticeships within an organisation. It is open to employers from all sectors and all sizes, providing apprenticeships in the UK. Employers must demonstrate successful implementation of apprenticeships in their organisation and a commitment to providing opportunities to a diverse range of apprentices.
- Summarise why your organisation is the apprentice employer of the year (100 words, 0 marks)
- Explain how you ensure the delivery of your apprenticeship offer is outstanding (200 words, 25 marks)
- Explain how your organisation ensures it recruits a diverse apprentice workforce. (200 words, 20 marks)
- Explain how your organisation goes above and beyond to support your apprentices’ pre and post their apprenticeship (250 words, 30 marks)
- Explain how your organisation promotes apprenticeships to the broader community (200 words, 15 marks)
- Explain why the organisation provides apprenticeships and how this fits within your broader strategy (200 words, 10 marks)