About and criteria
This award recognises the outstanding work of a single apprenticeship provider. It is open to all types of apprenticeship providers in the UK. Providers must demonstrate they are a high-quality provider with positive outcomes, a commitment to widening participation, and that they go above and beyond for their apprentices and employers.
- Summarise why your organisation is the apprenticeship provider of the year (100 words, 0 marks)
- Explain how your organisation goes above and beyond for their apprentices and employers (250 words, 20 marks)
- Explain how your organisation embraces widening participation. (200 words, 20 marks)
- Explain how your organisation ensures they recruit a diverse range of potential apprentices (150 words, 10 marks)
- Explain what additional enrichment opportunities your organisation provides apprentices (150 words, 10 marks)
- Provide an outline of critical data, and commentary you believe demonstrates why you’re an outstanding provider. (300 words, 40 marks)