Entries will only be accepted from employers, providers and individuals involved in the development or delivery of recognised apprenticeships in the UK. Apprenticeships can either be frameworks or new Apprenticeship Standards.
You must ensure your application is submitted by 23:59 on Friday 18th December 2020. We will email you a confirmation of receipt.
No, entry to the awards is free. Shortlisted entries for all award categories will receive a free pair of tickets to the parliamentary reception and national awards ceremony. Additional tickets/tables to the National Awards Ceremony are available for purchase.
1) The AAC Apprenticeship Awards are a competitive process and there are two types of awards, Route Awards and National Awards.
2) Nominations open on Friday 9 October and will close at 23:59 on Friday 18th December 2020.
3) Once the nomination process has been completed, all applications are read and coded so that the applications are given anonymously to our judges.
4) The applications are sent to our judges in early mid-January 2020 for review.
5) The judging panel will meet to decide winners in all categories in late-January 2020.
6) Shortlists for all award categories will be announced during an online event on Wednesday 10th February 2020.
8) The AAC Apprenticeship Awards winners will be announced at the AAC Gala Dinner and Awards Evening on Tuesday 27th April 2020 at Birmingham’s ICC.
Our judges have been selected from across the sector. The judging panel will be announced in December 2020.
You will only be entered into the AAC Apprenticeship Awards once you have submitted your application and you have received an email confirmation, this can take around 5 working days. We will not review applications until after the closing date, so it’s your responsibility to ensure that the application is complete. Any incomplete applications will be deleted.
Applications should address the award criteria and include any relevant data or supporting evidence.
The online application form – confirming the details of the organisation or individual being nominated and confirming which award is being applied for. Each nomination should complete a separate form. Each award will require the nominator to write short explanations for each criteria as opposed to writing a 1000 word entry as in previous years. Please note criteria differs depending on the award you are entering.
The application should be submitted via our application system.
Yes, applications can be sent in either for your own company or an individual or for someone you believe meets the criteria. As the application form requires contact details, we suggest you speak to the person you’re intending to nominate.
Yes, you can only make one application per award, but you can enter as many awards as you wish and, of course, meet the criteria for?
Are there any sponsorship opportunities for the Awards?
There are a number of different sponsorship opportunities available for the Awards. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain further information.